Whether you need 24/7 support, a short break holiday cover or short-term evenings only support, we have a long history of providing respite care for people and their families in Wandsworth, Ealing and Hounslow areas.
Our personalised support is tailored to each person’s needs and makes the most of our local knowledge and creativity in supporting people to do the things that matter to them.
Over the years we’ve supported people to:
- Have a home from home break
- Promote independent living skills
- Offer flexible breaks for families
- Find out what social activities are available
- Be proactive in the way they prefer to communicate
- Try new challenges and experience new activities
- Take short breaks and holidays with other people
As people develop and learn new skills, we can adapt the support provided to ensure people continue to maintain their independence, doing the things that matter to them.
Please contact us for further information.
To feel supported and connected to do the things we’re interested in. Whether that’s support with independent living, learning new activities, making friends or taking a break, we have a wide range of community activities and supports.
Our Family Support team offers advice, support and information to families and carers of people we support.