We support people who live in their own home and need support with some day-to-day tasks. This is often called Outreach Support.
We work together with people to agree what support they need at the times that work best for them.
Our Outreach Support can help people to:
- continue to live independently in their own homes
- maintain and understand their tenancies
- learn day to day living skills such as cooking, travelling safely or learning to budget
- look for employment or training
- become involved in their local community, social activities and make friends
- find additional guidance and support where necessary
As people develop and learn new skills, we can adapt the support provided to ensure people continue to maintain their independence, doing the things that matter to them.
Please contact us for more information
To feel supported and connected to do the things we’re interested in. Whether that’s support with independent living, learning new activities, making friends or taking a break, we have a wide range of community activities and supports.
Connect and Do
Our Connect and Do Programme offers workshops and activities for everyone in the community.