Without the generous support of these organisations, we would be unable to make such a big difference to people’s lives each year.
You can choose to support a specific project or fund a particular London borough where we support people with learning disabilities, autistic people and people with mental health support needs. Equally you can allow us to use the donation where the need is greatest.
Choosing to support Certitude will mean you can see the tangible impact of your donation. You will be invited to come and see the project you choose to fund and will have a dedicated account manager for the grant so you can be reassured grant monitoring and reporting will be fulfilled.
These projects have all been made possible thanks to the generosity of supporters:
- The National Lottery support our ‘Stepping Up’ inclusive football programme.
- City Bridge Trust have funded our Connect & Do programme for 5 years.
- The Gardening for Disabilities Trust awarded us money to continue our ‘Garden to Plate’ scheme.
- Support from The Co-Op Community Fund allowed us to continue the great work we do with our ‘Support a Skill’ initiative.
- Money from the Kilburn and Strode Innovation for All Foundation has allowed us to purchase two tandem side-by -side bikes.
- Support from the W.G Edwards Charitable Foundation helped us create a sensory room in Bexley.
Although we receive statutory funding, many of our community programmes require additional funding.
- Our Gate programmes costs £134,500 a year to run
- Our Connect and Do programme costs £111,000 a year to run (link)
- Our Treat me Right programme costs £89,000 a year to run. (link)
For more information contact
Seema Katrina Sharma, Corporate Partnerships Manager
on 07925 034 974 or at SSharma@certitude.london.
Whether you’re looking to meet new people, kickaround with friends or simply just play football – our sessions are open to all.
The Gate is our creative studio for adults with Learning Disabilities, based in the heart of Shepherd’s Bush, West London.
Connect and Do
Our Connect and Do Programme offers workshops and activities for everyone in the community.